Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Minecraft Comix series 1 episode 1

Premiere episode of Minecraft Comix by me! Minecraft is one of the most famous computer games.

I came out with space bunnies before minecraft. Space bunnies was my original idea. The reason why they are 1 page is because I can make them faster and also I think they are cool. I'm thinking of more ideas for 1 page comics. I am also thinking of a printed comic idea! I don't now how long it will take to make. Whatever it will be' it will be awsome!

7 comments:

  1. Jonny, your comic is awesome. And to be honest, I’m jealous. I’m 40-years old and have been taking myself much too seriously since 1988. I can draw good and I can yell really loud when I play the guitar (your parents can furnish you with examples of my fun but limited abilities) but there is no way I’m able to put together a story.--Your pal in Pittsburgh, Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! One page comics is an interesting and unique idea. I can't wait for the next issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoJo you know whats good jonny is my friend from school
      and i know when he sees your comment he will be happy to see it.

      Delete
  3. sup Jonny me jesse great job keep it up man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey jonny it is me almighty me isaak! great job, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jonny isaak is being way to "Almighty Me Isaak"(LIKE ALWAYS :) ) but its me james of sam watevs......

    KEPP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!! BILLY WOULD BE PROUD!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete